Tuesday, July 10, 2012

People Just Don't Get It

I'm at the doctors office and this poor lady comes in asking where the job conference is..... Um not here first off lol. Then she asks what the address is. The receptionist tells her it's 6320 south and the lady cuts in saying well I need 6340 south. The nice girl behind the counter says "oh that's across the street". The lady cuts back in saying I'm on foot so can you tell me how to get there? Then it starts...

For the next 10 minutes it's a back and forth struggle between the girl behind the counter and the lady off the street. She kept saying the conference was in the building while the receptionist is telling her the building is across the street. The woman keeps saying well I'm on foot tell me how to get there.

So back and forth it goes... "mam it's across the street" "well I'm in foot how do I get there it's 6340 south" "man it's across this street here and in that building..." " so I'm on foot though how do I get to 6340 south???" back and forth lol

By this time four employees are trying to help her figure this out... Then all of a sudden she says ok and leaves....

WTF?!?!

Underlying tone of the story is that I can totally see this happening to me and I'm the woman from off the street.

Just something for Brady to look forward too :)

1 comment: